About this Corner

m
This corner is not just for Sophia but for all of my grandchildren whose stories, artworks, and pictures, I wanted to keep ... and to share.

Since Sophia, lives near me, it is very easy for me to get her stories

I am still waiting for my other grandchildren's contributions; for now, there is just Sophia's stories. 

Sophia Rain just turned 6 yrs old last Feb 2017, but she is already a good story teller. 

I opened this corner this month of March 2017 with Sophia's 3 stories and 2 of our conversations. 

April 2, 2017 - I posted the drawing and the achievement of my grandson Moshi on the recent Thailand's Nationwide Onet Exam: he placed 2nd nationwide and first on his chosen school. 

April 2, 2017 - I posted the drawing of my grandaughter Shotika. 






              

Followers