THE CURTAIN ... where we belong



WAIT ! ........

Before you read,
Poems they said must have
Proper meters and rhymes
This that I called my poem has none

I just wanted you to know
That once upon my lowest time
The following was
What went on my mind ...

ONCE UPON A LONELY NIGTHT ........

 Sitting in my bed
Alone in my room
I saw the window curtain
Danced with the gentle wind

The design  ...
Were of flowers and leaves
The flowers were big and red
The leaves were vibrant and green

AND I SAID TO MYSELF .........

Surely, I am not a flower in this world
But am I a leaf? Or am I
Just one of the tiny specks
That were scattered on it?

What use are the tiny specks
When the leaves that are green
And the flowers that are red
Suffice to bring beauty to the curtain?

SOMEONE UP THERE ANSWERED.........

You could be the flower or the leaf
Or just one of the tiny specks
That were scattered on it
For me it does not matter

Just as the flowers and the greens
I put the tiny specks in my curtain
They are all my joy
The beauty of my curtain



BACK TO HOME;            https://grandmastalking.blogspot.com/

Followers